4. Communication By providing your email address, phone number, or other points of contact through the Website, you agree that Wdoouh may communicate with you electronically or over the phone university programs offered through Wdoouh. You agree to receive communications from or on behalf of Wdoouh at any email address, phone number, or other point of contact you provide through the Website. You further agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided to you in writing.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Any copyright owner or its agent that believes that any Materials or other content on the Website infringes upon its copyright(s) should give written notice to Wdoouh’s authorized agent, listed below, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The notice to Wdoouh shall contain the following information:
7. Intellectual Property Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed or otherwise used on the Website, including, but not limited to “Wdoouh” (collectively the “Intellectual Property”), are registered trademarks of Wdoouh. The Intellectual Property is protected by law. All rights in the Intellectual Property are reserved to Wdoouh, or its licensors, affiliates, principals, or partners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Website without the written permission of Wdoouh or the third party that may own the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website. Your misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited. Wdoouh will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. User Code of Conduct You agree that you will not:
10. Accuracy of Information Wdoouh believes but does not guarantee that all of the information that appears on the Website or in any e-mail or other alerts or communications provided in connection with the Website is accurate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we recommend that you independently verify all information prior to making any educational or educational financing decisions.
11. Hyperlinks The Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Links”) that we provide solely as a convenience to you during your use of the Website. Wdoouh does not endorse such websites and is not responsible for any content contained therein. If you decide to access any Third Party Links, you do so entirely at your own risk.
15. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wdoouh, its subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors against any claim, liability, expense, or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Website. Your obligation to defend and indemnify Wdoouh shall survive the termination of your use of the Website.
18. Questions and Contact Information If you have any questions or comments related to the Website, please reach out using the form found on the Contact Us page.